Part II: Deconstructing the Agile Manifesto to Make Better Barbecue
Guest Derek Lane deconstructs the Agile Manifesto and applies its lessons to making better barbecue. In this episode, they discuss the Agile Manifesto and the four value pairs.
- They are both “people sports.” Barbecue and software are meant for someone to enjoy it.
- Mastery and knowledge wins over equipment every time.
- Get the fundamentals down before scaling. However, you don’t have to understand all the fundamentals to make progress.
- Be ready for the things that will get in the way before you even start.
- The best recipes (comprehensive documentation) adapt to what you have on hand.
This podcast is brought to you by Trility Consulting®.
Trility simplifies, automates, and secures each iteration and has a proven history of reliable delivery results.