A True Process for Leading
Todd Dunsirn reflects on his journey building True Process, a medical software engineering company known for building a platform that integrates biomedical devices and captures clinical data. His most valuable lessons don’t touch on the technological aspects, but the human side of it all.
Matthew visit with Todd Dunsirn who founded True Process, a medical software engineering company known for building a platform that integrates biomedical devices and captures clinical data. He sold the company to Baxter Healthcare in 2018.
- Having a natural curiosity in other people opens you to new ideas and leads to life-changing opportunities. Those ideas can’t be forced and often arrive while doing something else.
- Reflecting on your actions (what you say and do) is important as it impacts everyone in the company.
- Realizing everyone plays a vital role in a company. Listen to them, be humble, and empower them to do their thing (including making and learning from their mistakes).
- Reinvesting in the company if possible. If you believe there is something bigger and better on the horizon, this helps ensure you have the resources to make it happen.
- Understanding the financial state of your business at all times.
- Building a company takes a toll on you, so take care of your physical and mental health.
This podcast is brought to you by Trility Consulting®.
Trility simplifies, automates, and secures each iteration and has a proven history of reliable delivery results.